RCMP Investigating Break, Enter and Theft at Paving Company
The West District RCMP is looking to the public for help in identifying the person or persons responsible for a break, enter and theft in Drummond, N.B.
The incident occurred at Ray's Paving on the Undine Road sometime between 9:00 p.m. on Monday, June 17 and 4:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 18.
The stolen items include:
- an 18-volt Milwaukee battery-operated grinder
- an Ultra-Pro mini grinder
- a Walter grinding disk set
- two 18-volt Milwaukee batteries
- two HikVision surveillance terminals