Northern Maine Weather: Weekend & Five-Day Forecast
Below is the local 5-day forecast for the Presque Isle area. Click here for the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, November 16th - 19th :
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from November 16, 05:00 AM EST until November 17, 02:00 AM EST
- Friday: Snow, mainly after 9 am. High near 23. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Friday Night: Snow before 8 pm, then snow showers likely, mainly between 8 pm and 4am. Low around 19. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Gusty winds at times.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night: A chance of snow after 1 am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
The U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou is an important resource for northern Maine weather:
Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings.