Ten Most Redneck Towns In Maine
With the 6th annual Redneck Olympics coming up later this month in Hebron, Maine, we decided to look back at a story from last summer that lists the top ten most redneck towns in Maine.
Roadsnacks.net used a formula to come up with their rankings. Here are the top ten.
Here are the metrics they used to make their list.
The dictionary definition categories
- Small towns
- Least amount of high school graduates
And the stereotypical categories
- Number of bars per city
- Number of mobile home parks per capita
- Number of tobacco stores per city
- Number of places to get fishing gear
- Number of guns and ammo stores per city
- Walmarts, Golden Corrals, Bass Pro Shops, and Dollar Generals nearby.