Baby Almost Dies While Eating A Popular Snack That You May Have In Your House
If you're a new parent you'll want to read this.
Justin Morrice is the proud father of a healthy baby girl. One day he gave his baby her favorite snack while he washed the dishes.
“As I had just finished feeding my daughter I set some of these cheesies on her highchair tray,” Morrice said. “In less then 10 seconds I had turned to rinse her bowl in the sink…turned back and saw her gasping for air. She was trying to cry but no sound was coming out!”
“I rushed over and picked her up and turned her over and slapped her back(as we were taught) for what seemed like forever,” the father stated. “I flipped her over and her lips had turned blue and she was still trying to cry.”
Horrified, Justin was thinking his baby was going to choke to death in his arms. He quickly reached down her throat and squeezed the cheesie snack allowing her to breath again.
“The next thing I heard was the sweetest sound in the world…her crying.” He says it was “the longest and scariest minute of my life”.
Justin was confused on how this could happen as just a few days before she ate the cheesie snacks with no problem.
“After scanning the can my mom found this ‘warning’ in tiny letters on their side to throw contents out after 5 days of breaking the seal. I opened a new container and I could not believe the difference. The ones in the can she choked on I can only describe to be like a foam ear plug. I could squish it but it would expand back out and would not break apart. The ones in the new can crumbled with ease.”