Weekend Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night: Patchy frost after 9pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday: A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 56. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.