Weather Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
Local Weather Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area with the hourly forecast, and a detailed look at the weather from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine.
- Monday ~ Mostly cloudy today. Highs around 28/-2 Celsius
- Monday Night ~ Mostly cloudy and cold with scattered snow showers. Lows near 15/-9C.
- Tuesday ~ A chance of flurries in the morning. then partly sunny, blustery and cold. Early highs around 22/-6C then temperatures fall in the afternoon to around 14/-10. Wind gusts up to 35 MPH
- Tuesday Night ~ Mostly clear, brisk and very cold. Lows zero to 5 below/about -19 Celsius. Wind chills making it feel much colder.
- Wednesday ~ Mostly sunny and cold. Daytime highs only around 7 above/-14 Celsius.
The interactive radar has more regional weather. Our app gives you weather alerts & keeps you updated. Free app download.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
Stream the station online for the weather. Use the app & listen on the radio.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app