Jolene Wallace’s Top 5 Chip Flavors
When I was trying to come up with an idea for this week’s Top 5, I overlooked the obvious. I was trying to come up with something that would be relevant to readers and true to me. I thought of doing top 5 apps for moms, but I’m really not all that tech savvy. I came up with some pretty good ideas, but I couldn’t relate to them. I want this top 5 to be totally true to myself. I was totally over analyzing it. So, with that said, what can I relate to? Ahh, of course… food!
So this week’s top 5 is dedicated to my top 5 chips. I am totally a chip lover. I’ve tried quite a variety of chips in my day, so I’d say I’m qualified and up to the challenge. So here goes.
5. Plain Pringles. The crispy goodness of these chips is second to none. As they say, “Once you pop, you can’t stop.” Totally true in my case. I could eat a whole can of these buggers myself!
4. Smart-food Popcorn. You know… the kind with that delicious white cheddar like substance on them. You definitely can’t just eat a few.
3. Humpty Dumpty BBQ. While they last nothing like bar-b-que sauce, they are still fantastic. And this might sound kind of odd, but I love to eat them with plain cream cheese, like as a dip. Hey, don’t knock it ‘till you try it. It’s good, trust me!
2. Cheetos. The crunchy cheese flavored ones are fantastic. I should look into buying stock in them.
1. Lays Salt & Vinegar. There is just something about that salty, tangy, goodness that my mouth loves! I can’t get enough of them. I actually have a bag beside me here in the studio that are calling my name!
Now that you know my favorite chips, tell us on Facebook what your favorites are!