Boots N’ Bulls Rodeo, September 14th
- Northern Maine Fairgrounds
- 84 Mechanic Street, PRESQUE ISLE, ME 04769-2890 United States
Get ready for the best rodeo and music event of the year. It’s Boots N’ Bulls, Presque Isle, Maine, September 14th.
Bring your family and friends to join us for the 2nd Annual Boots N’ Bulls Rodeo featuring competitive Bull riding, Barrel Racing and much more.
Hosted by nationally acclaimed Rawhide Rodeo Company and sanctioned by the Southern Extreme Bull Riding Association.
Don’t miss local talent on the stage in front of the grandstand to close out the day. Be sure to grab a cold one in the beer tent or a bite to eat from one of the food trucks!
When: September 14th, 2019. Gates open at 11:00 am. Rodeo starts at Noon and the Live Music starts directly following the rodeo
Where: Northern Maine Fairgrounds in Presque Isle, Maine
Music: Wally and the Virginian
Tickets: Rodeo Tickets are $45 for VIP $25 for adults and $10 for children 3-12 and free for 2 and under until August 1st.
Prices: From August 1st to Event $50 for VIP $30 for adults and $10 for children 3-12 and free for 2 and under
Prices at the Door: $55 for VIP $35 for adults and $10 for children 3-12 and free for 2 and under
- Event is rain or shine
- Please print or download your tickets to your smart phone and present them at the gate. All tickets will be scanned. No refunds or exchanges.
- Cash and Credit will be accepted at the gate
- Please no outside food or beverages
- Please no large purses, bags, backpacks or weapons
- Please no pets unless it is a licensed service animal
Participating: Looking to become a vendor or sponsor? Call: 207-769-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to participate in the Rodeo? Please visit Rawhiderodeo.com.