5-Day Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from March 4, 12:00 AM EST until March 4, 04:00 PM EST
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 18. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday: Snow. High near 26. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night: Snow likely before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers between 7pm and 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -5. Light north wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -5.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org