Main Street

Easton Fire Displaces Four
A fire which damaged a home at 168 Center Road in Easton Tuesday morning started in the dryer vent.  The Red Cross is assisting the family - Timothy and Crystal MacFarline, their daughter and father.
Saturday Fire Destroys Home in Washburn [PHOTOS]
A fast-moving fire Saturday morning displaced three residents of a home on Main Street in Washburn.
According to Washburn Fire & Rescue Chief Troy Heald, firefighters responded to the blaze shortly after 10 a.m. The fire was reported to have started in a shed and jumped to a nearby 2-bay gara…

Load More Articles