State Police Arrest Eight Lyman Residents In Connection Of Meth And Guns
State Police arrested eight Lyman residents this week and charged them in connection with the seizure of methamphetamine and five guns.
The arrests started with a traffic stop by troopers late Wednesday night along Route 202 in Alfred after one of its occupants was recognized as a fugitive with an arrest warrant against him.
A search of the vehicle and a home at 38 Beech Street in Lyman resulted in the seizure of five guns and 45 grams of crystal methamphetamine.
The four occupants of the car were arrested and four others, who were at the house. The street value of the meth seized is $4,500.
The eight charged, all from Lyman, are:
- David Alexandre, 24- Aggravated Trafficking of Schedule Drugs- Class A, Violating Conditions of Release
- Mystee Walton 21- Unlawful Possession Schedule W Drug-Class C
- Kevin Wallace, 31- Aggravated Trafficking Schedule Drugs- Class A
- Brandy Gammon, 25- Aggravated Trafficking of Schedule Drugs- Class A
- Andrew David, 30- Fugitive from Justice, Trafficking Prison Contraband- Class C
- James Sevigny, 33- Furnishing Schedule W Drug- Class C
- Rebecca Rivett, 18- Unlawful Possession of Schedule W Drug- Class C
- Steve Dobson, 33- Criminal Conspiracy- Class D
They were taken to the York County Jail. Also assisting the nearly two dozen troopers in the investigation were several MDEA agents.