Five-Day Forecast: Rain, Freezing Rain & Windy Friday and Saturday
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
Winter Weather Advisory & Hazardous Weather Outlook for Friday. Windy. More rain with gusts on Saturday. Clear on Christmas Eve & Christmas.
A detailed look at the forecast for Friday, December 21st - Tuesday, December 25th from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from December 21, 06:00 AM EST until December 21, 01:00 PM EST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Friday: Freezing rain likely before 10am, then rain. Total daytime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Patchy fog. High near 44. Southeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night: Rain. Areas of fog. Temperature rising to around 49 by 2am. Breezy, with a southeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday: Rain likely, mainly before 10am, then a chance of showers after 1pm. Areas of fog before 1pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 49 by 8am, then falling to around 40 during the remainder of the day. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night: A chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Christmas Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around -4
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou:
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org