10 Things Only Women Understand
Today is International Women's Day. Women are an interesting breed of human, for sure. You can't trick a woman. She always knows. Memory is spot on...she NEVER forgets. Organizational skills are top notch. Easily can do the work of 12. So, in honor of women across the globe...here are 10 things only women understand...
According to the Orange Peel Gazette:
- Other women
- The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made
- Eyelash curlers
- Cutting your hair to make it grow
- The difference between beige, acru, cream, off-white and eggshell
- Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time
- Fat clothes
- Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds
- The need for the same style shoes in different colors
- Cats' facial expressions
I absolutely agree with this list. I find myself, daily, questioning how men can't realize half of this list...when it's so easy to figure out. Then again, have you seen the '10 Things Only Men Understand'? I'm sure detecting what they ate the night before by the smell of their own flatulence is on it. Or 'why deer urine scent is an acceptable cologne'.